What if the fundraiser you chose for your school benefitted not only your children, but those in a community on the other side of the world?
What if one school’s progress facilitated the progress of another school?
Felicitea provides you with an unusual opportunity to do both through its fundraiser program with Beacon Hill Tea.
- No commitment to large quantities required
- Earn a minimum of $3.50 PER BOX of tea sold
- Reverse the norm for fundraising products: give your supporters BETTER quality and BIGGER quantity than they would find for the same $ at a store
- Place your own label on the teaboxes to spread the word about your project
- Each box of tea sold benefits Beacon Hill Academy in Sri Lanka (who produced the tea as their own fundraiser) and contributes to the improvement of the community of tea pluckers who picked the tea.
- Receive FREE postcards bearing the message and images above and below in this blog post to spread awareness of the far-reach of this fundraiser. These cards can be used to promote the fundraiser in advance, or to thank the supporters for their purchase.
Read more on the fundraiser page, and contact Rebecca to set up your fundraiser today.
Felicitea was pleased to have Beacon Hill Tea featured at the Eat Fraser Valley convention in September 2012.
Education Share International manned a booth at the convention to raise funds for Beacon Hill Academy in Sri Lanka. They sold Beacon Hill Tea and Spice it Up! cookbooks filled with Sri Lankan curry recipes.
They served Spice Tea (a special recipe for a warm and comforting drink found on the side of the Beacon Hill Tea box) and freshly brewed Beacon Hill Tea.
Visitors to the booth were asked “are you a tea drinker?” If they responded “no,” they were offered a sample of Spice Tea – to which the vast majority responded along the lines of “I had no idea tea could taste like this!”. If they responded “yes,” they were offered a sample of freshly brewed Beacon Hill Tea – and discovered how crisp, light, and fragrant high-quality tea can taste!!!
The tea was a hit, and Education Share International had a successful day.
Would you like to try Spice Tea? Find the recipe here.
Did you try Beacon Hill Tea at the food fair? What were your impressions? We’d love to hear from you!
Felicitea is proud to be encouraging community safety and responsible choices by partnering with restaurants and bars around BC’s Lower Mainland to honour designated drivers.
Cards with the image at right on them are being given along with a complimentary cup of Beacon Hill Tea to those individuals identified as being DD’s.
We toast you, designated drivers, for ensuring everyone arrives home safely!
We aim to make a difference through the influence we hold in our hands:
By offering a cup of tea that will make the tastebuds of connoisseurs and the uninitiated alike hum with pleasure…
By choosing to source our tea from a plantation that treats their employees with respect and honours their aspirations and unique needs…
By supporting a small business in a developing nation whose sole purpose is to fund free education to disadvantaged youth…
By sending a portion of our profits back to the plantation and the school which makes our tea possible…
and by sharing our story, the story of the tea pickers, the story of the school, in the knowledge that all of our stories are woven together.
Together, we create change.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about Beacon Hill Tea, Beacon Hill Academy, and our partners in creating change. Discover how YOU would like to fit in with our story!